We are located within a beautiful Edwardian site with a modern extension that provides a magnificently spacious environment for our children. We offer a secure environment, catering for children between the ages of three months to five years.
We are served well by transport links; a 4 minute walk from Sidcup station and regular buses including the 51, 160, 229, 233, 269, 286, 321, 492, B14 and R11. Getting to us by car could not be any easier with the A211, A20 and A2 within reach.
We offer your child the opportunity to learn and play in carefully designed surroundings, that are not only stimulating and creative but provide peace of mind where safety is of the utmost importance.
We have dedicated nursery spaces for the different age ranges, including mobile and non-mobile babies. Each room reflects the seven areas of learning as prescribed in the Early Years Foundation Stage and is designed to be accessible to every child.
When you ask yourself, what’s the best nursery near me, come and see us as we believe it’s Monkey Puzzle Sidcup!
We want our mini explorers to become independent and confident learners in a safe and happy environment, to ensure this happens the following are just some of our key objectives:
- To provide a safe, stable and nurturing environment for young minds, we have a commitment to ensuring that all of our children are safe, and their well-being is the highest priority at all times.
- To provide learning opportunities that stimulate curiosity through adventure, investigation, play, fun and discovery.
- Our children will learn and develop through a variety of independent and adult led activities, stimulating our creative learners through an enchanting and engaging thematic curriculum.
- Our children’s progress will be tracked by experienced and qualified members of staff, and we will endeavour to ensure that any gaps in our children’s development and learning is fulfilled and challenged through personalised planning.
- We will promote healthy early years education and skills by providing opportunities for active play; outdoor learning will be integrated into our theme-based curriculum, a teaching kitchen will allow our children to grow their own herbs and vegetables and design recipes using these ingredients.